Kayla Lorette moved from her home in British Columbia to work with the Second City. Upon moving to Toronto, she found her self a regular performer with many improv companies, including Catch23, PROJECTproject, Ghost Jail Theatre, and Impromptu Splendor, as well as participating in many weekly comedy shows as a solo performer. At 24 years old, Kayla has been nominated for several Canadian Comedy Awards, the Tim Sims Encouragement Fund and a Gemini for her performance in YTV’s That’s So Weird. Her work as an improviser has allowed her to travel to many festival, perform along time such people as Colin Mochrie and Joe Flaherty, as well as completing two European tours, which allowed her to perform in such cities as Paris, Berlin and Vienna. Kayla’s work in television includes The Ron James Show, the Kids in the Hall series Death Comes to Town, and That’s So Weird, which recently won a Canadian Comedy Award for Best Television Ensemble.
- 62 hours to go! LET'S GET TO $10, 000 TODAY! igg.me/p/861806/twtr/… 1 day ago
- And while we crawl through the mud of our wretched lives, Jared Leto is doing this! 🇺🇸👼❤️🙏🇺🇸 instagram.com/p/sXaFl-OQ0z/ 1 day ago
- RT @orphanblackpt: RT for COLIN/Like for MARIAN #OrphanBlack #CloneClub #Clonesbians #CloneWars MORE fb.me/2VaRqK73J http://t.co/vzl… 2 days ago
- @larazarum you are too good to me! 3 days ago
- RT @larazarum: @KaylaLorette is a national treasure, seriously. Let's all help make She Stoops to Conquer a dream come true https://t.co/AD… 3 days ago