Kayla Lorette moved from her home in British Columbia to work with the Second City. Upon moving to Toronto, she found her self a regular performer with many improv companies, including Catch23, PROJECTproject, Ghost Jail Theatre, and Impromptu Splendor, as well as participating in many weekly comedy shows as a solo performer. At 24 years old, Kayla has been nominated for several Canadian Comedy Awards, the Tim Sims Encouragement Fund and a Gemini for her performance in YTV’s That’s So Weird. Her work as an improviser has allowed her to travel to many festival, perform along time such people as Colin Mochrie and Joe Flaherty, as well as completing two European tours, which allowed her to perform in such cities as Paris, Berlin and Vienna. Kayla’s work in television includes The Ron James Show, the Kids in the Hall series Death Comes to Town, and That’s So Weird, which recently won a Canadian Comedy Award for Best Television Ensemble.
- ♫♪♫'Cause you're a good dog and you know it. ♫♪♫ #drake #dog 5 hours ago
- Our date with @JulianRichings at the John Waters Trash Bash! One week left for She Stoops! huff.to/VPPs8r via @HuffPostCanada 13 hours ago
- She Stoops to Conquer cast! @hannahjspear @MichelleMylett @LisaSavardQuong @VanessaMatsui @Gwynne_Phillips and more! http://t.co/gGlT6gbBK6 2 days ago
- NINE DAYS TO SUPPORT OUR FILM! SEND TO ALL RICH IMPORTANT PEOPLE! igg.me/p/861806/twtr/… 2 days ago
- @thesufferettes tonight at 9pm. Comedy Bar. Join us! 4 days ago