Kayla Lorette moved from her home in British Columbia to work with the Second City. Upon moving to Toronto, she found her self a regular performer with many improv companies, including Catch23, PROJECTproject, Ghost Jail Theatre, and Impromptu Splendor, as well as participating in many weekly comedy shows as a solo performer. At 24 years old, Kayla has been nominated for several Canadian Comedy Awards, the Tim Sims Encouragement Fund and a Gemini for her performance in YTV’s That’s So Weird. Her work as an improviser has allowed her to travel to many festival, perform along time such people as Colin Mochrie and Joe Flaherty, as well as completing two European tours, which allowed her to perform in such cities as Paris, Berlin and Vienna. Kayla’s work in television includes The Ron James Show, the Kids in the Hall series Death Comes to Town, and That’s So Weird, which recently won a Canadian Comedy Award for Best Television Ensemble.
- RT @scharpling: We Are Coming. We Will Burn It All Down And Expose The Frauds And Unfunny Halfwits. The Laffs Are Coming Back Very Soon In … 4 days ago
- RT @jannarden: ok, knowing you people the way I do, my last tweet opened pandora's box. OMG, I just did it again. 5 days ago
- RT @jannarden: I need to eat something wonderful. right now. 5 days ago
- @TheRealDanGalea @patthornton @alextindal basically going inside his eye sockets, yeah! 5 days ago
- @patthornton @TheRealDanGalea @alextindal or is this a different guy? Is it wetness I'm looking for 'cause he had a sheen to him. 5 days ago